Call us at 905.674.0100 or fill out Book Your Tour Now!
ONLINE Form for scheduling your free tour of our facilities and your interview with an Admissions Consultant. We will discuss your career and educational goals to determine the best program for you. During your tour of our College you will have a chance to learn about our programs, start dates and costs (tuition and books), faculty and education training process, financial aid, scholarships, prerequisites, job demands and payment plans. Together we will determine your suitability for your chosen program. You may choose to complete an entrance evaluation. You may qualify for an advanced standing in the program of your choice based on your past education and experience.
When you find a program fits your needs, then ask us to register. To begin your program at Beauty Institute Canada, our admissions staff will assist you in determining a suitable financial plan and will walk you through the registration process.
Begin your classes… Congratulations you are on your path to a great career!
Training For Success In Beauty and Health!
- Register Today For A Rewarding Career!
Book Your Free Tour Now!
Beauty Institute Canada welcomes all Canadian applicants who show a high potential for success after graduation. For admission to any of our Diploma programs, you must qualify with following requirements:
- Successful completion of entrance evaluation and personal interview.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent.
- Mature student be at least 18 years of age and have a passing score on the superintendent approved entrance test Wonderlic Personnel Test.
- English Proficiency must be demonstrated through an English comprehension test if English is not the applicant’s first language.
- Valid Government Issued Photo ID
Please Note For Admission to our Medical Aesthetics Diploma program we also require:
- Police Clearance Check
- Medical Clearance Certificate
Financial Aid, Scholarships & Payment Methods
Beauty Institute Canada offers Financial Aid and Scholarships to assist students with tuition fees. Flexible, interest-free monthly payment plans are available. Please discuss with our Admissions Office to help you find the right option for you.
Beauty Institute Canada welcomes the following methods of payment:[double_angle_list]
- Pre-authorized bank withdrawal
- Pre-authorized credit card payments
- All major Credit cards: Visa & MasterCard
- Debit cards
- Cheques, bank drafts or certified cheques, money orders and cash
For further information, please fill out our Request Info form or Call us at 905 674 0100