Comprehensive Laser Technician Diploma Program To Jump Start Your Career
Interested in pursuing a career in the medical aesthetic industry but not sure where to begin? If you are intrigued by anti-aging services and advanced spa treatments, a Laser Technician Diploma program may be right up your alley. Those looking to gain more knowledge in skin functions, facial treatments and various laser and light therapies can benefit from a rewarding career as a Laser Technician or Skin Care Specialist providing the following services:
- Skin analysis and care
- Photofacials (pigment and vascular)
- Laser hair removal
- Laser skin rejuvenation
- Skin tag removal
- Laser vascular lesion reduction
- Laser cellulite reduction
- Laser acne treatments And more!
Extensive Training and Education on Safety and Application of Laser Therapy
world-class instructors to help you gain valuable insight on correctly administrating transmitted energy, pulse duration and wavelength prognosis of hair growth. The program includes 420 hours of theoretical and practical knowledge on total body and face aesthetic practices such as:
- Safety measures and health regulations
- Types of lasers
- Hair growth stages
- Effects of laser on the hair and skin
- Drugs that cause photosensitivity
- Procedures for laser hair removal
- Typical reactions and treatment times
- Proper and mandatory homecare for laser hair removal treatments
Our Laser Technician Diploma program will help prepare you for the ever growing medical aesthetic industry so you can excel in all that you do. The curriculum is made up of three components including skin care, laser and clinical, with the option to enroll in either full-time or part-time studies.
Call Beauty Institute Canada today at 905-674-0100 for more information on our Laser Technician Diploma program.