How To Improve Your Morning Skincare Routine -useful Tips From Your Beauty School In Toronto
Is there any better way to start your day than a therapeutic regimen that makes you look and feel your best? No matter what your age, it’s time to start following a strict morning skincare routine to keep your skin supple and blemish-free. While your night time skincare routine helps address any skin problems before the regenerative process, a daytime skincare routine will help protect and preserve the most vulnerable skin on your body.
If you are interested in everything skincare and want to learn more, discover the course that’s right for you at Toronto’s leading beauty school. At Beauty Institute Canada, we offer diploma programs, Non-Vocational Certificate courses and workshops that cover a wide range of topics including skincare therapy and more.
5 Tips for a Better Morning Skincare Routine
The order in which you are using your skincare products is just as important as the products themselves. By applying your products in the most effective way, you can be sure that you are maximizing their benefits.
Here are 5 steps to a better morning skincare routine:
- Use a Water-Based Cleanser: Use an alcohol-free cleanser to remove any products you may have applied to your skin the night before. Water-based cleansers are not as drying and can be applied by using a clean cotton pad. Only a dime-sized amount is needed and can be washed off with lukewarm water.
- Use a Toner: A good toner will help remove any impurities that may be left behind after cleansing. It will shrink your pores, prevent your skin from producing excess oil and balance pH levels. Toners also help lay down a good foundation for the steps to follow.
- Apply a Serum: Serums are highly concentrated and work to solve specific skin issues. Depending on the type of problem skin you have will reflect on the type of serum you should choose. Starting from your nose, work the serum towards the outer part of your face and let it absorb into the skin for at least 2-3 minutes before moving on to your moisturizer.
- Moisturize: There are several types of moisturizers available, depending on your skin type. For dry skin, try a glycerine-based moisturizer and for oily skin go for something more lightweight and oil-free. Pat the moisturizer all over your face and neck until it is absorbed. A good moisturizer will prevent your skin from dryness throughout the day.
- Wear Sunscreen: Even when it’s cold outside, choose a sunscreen with at least SPF 30 to protect your skin from damaging UV rays. Over time, sun damage can lead to flaws like wrinkles and spots. Avoid premature ageing of the skin by applying a dime-sized dollop of sunscreen to your face and neck.
Do you love all things skincare and want to begin an exciting new career? We have the program that’s just right for you. Learn from industry-leading instructors and gain an in-depth knowledge of the products, tools and techniques you need to succeed in your chosen field. The beauty industry is fast paced and constantly evolving. That’s why your education matters. Start your future off on the right foot with the Beauty Institute Canada.