Learn The Latest Trends In Bridal Makeup At Toronto’s Leading Beauty School
Wedding season 2018 began early with the worldwide frenzy and minute by minute tracking of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Royal Wedding. Global media did a thorough job of reporting even the tiniest details of this high-profile event. Were you following the news and the speculation around the bride’s dress, make-up and hairdo for several weeks until she walked down the aisle? Did you like how the royal bride wore her hair up in coiled twists and donned a peachy, glowy makeup? In addition to the new princess’s look, there are several other hair and makeup styles that will stand out this year. In fact, glossy lips, long, fluttery eyelashes, and pearly, dewy looking cheeks are amongst the bridal makeup styles trending in the 2018 wedding season.
If you are passionate about helping women look their best on their big day, consider a structured program to learn the essentials of bridal makeup. Beauty Institute Canada’s Advanced Bridal Makeup certificate course can help you master the latest trends in the dynamic beauty industry. With knowledge about new cosmetic products as well as the newest tools and techniques, you will be equipped for succeeding in the highly competitive field of bridal makeup.
Bridal Makeup Looks For Wedding Season 2018
Here’s a quick look at some of the latest global trends for brides on their wedding day:
- Holographic Contouring: A well sculpted jawline, cheekbones and temple will be the focus. Using holographic products to highlight the best features of the bride’s face will help achieve a flawless finish with a subtle glow.
- Dewy Skin: Dewy, natural looking skin is in. A barely-there but pearly finish will beautifully accentuate the complexion with a ‘no-makeup’ look.
- Soft Lips: Fresh, feminine colours and a glossy finish will take centre stage. Lighter shades of pink, brown and rust will be fashionable this wedding season.
- Deeper Eyes: Instead of a soft look, a slightly sultry touch with deep smoky eyes will be in. Bold colours on the eyelids including gold or white, and glitter and metal eyeliners and shadows will also be trendy this year. The natural shape and colour of the brows will be given more preference instead of highlighting them or making them bold.
- Hair: This season, brides will sport a variety of hairstyles, including messy updos, ‘S’ curves, pin curls, braids and sleek mid-partings.
Being a Bridal Makeup Artist in Canada
In the Canadian beauty industry, you will come across brides of various ethnicities. If you wish to be a coveted bridal makeup artist, you will need to have at least a basic understanding of the diverse wedding elements of different ethnicities. While certain make-up styles may be universal, you may have to make slight modifications in every bride’s makeup, depending on the nature and length of the wedding rituals.
No matter how diverse your brides, perfect the styles and beauty treatments in this ever-changing industry through certificate courses from Toronto’s top beauty school. Our hands-on instructor-led training in a friendly, multicultural environment will help you pursue a rewarding career in the field of bridal makeup. Take advantage of our comprehensive support system, including a tour of the college, guidance in choosing the right programs, and assistance in finding jobs.
Call 905-674-0100 today or visit us online to learn more about our programs and application process for a certificate course.