Simply Because Your Success is our Success.
Your Career Success is a Reflection of our Training.
You will receive comprehensive and complete support starting from your Tour of our College, to choosing the right program or class for your needs, to financing options, structured and instructor lead training all the way to finding a job. Come visit our College for a tour and experience our world-class staff and facility. See the difference for yourself.
Top 20 reasons for you to join Beauty Institute Canada
Proven track record of successfully training graduates in Medical Aesthetics and Makeup programs with a success rate of over 90%.
- Proactive, prompt and hassle free admission process
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable admissions staff
- Beauty school dedicated to your career success
- No obligation school tours and complimentary class
- Instructors and Admissions staff that cares for you, your questions /calls are answered the same day
- Free career consultation, help with Resumes and Interview preparation
- Scholarships for both high school and other eligible applicants
- 0% Interest financing, flexible payment plans, help with Second Career Funding
- Qualified and industry experienced instructors to address your course related questions
- Up to date curriculums, practical hands-on training with real clients in the school’s very own clinic
- Custom editions of books and top-of-the-line training kits
- Excellent relationships with Corporate partners and industry leaders to keep you on top of current trends
- Wide range of Medi-Spa and Spa contacts in the area for possible job opportunities for graduating students
- Small class size ( 1 Instructor per 10 students maximum) to ensure one on one attention
- State of the art equipment and facilities
- Cordial, friendly multicultural environment
- We deliver the Education that students want and need to succeed in the competitive fields of Medical Aesthetics and Makeup
- Job search assistance
- Employment leads and referrals
- Registered as a Private Career College Under Private Career Colleges Act 2005